ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Production Company in Santa Monica seeks an experienced executive assistant to support a high-profile Film Executive.
The executive assistant will perform all administrative tasks, including but not limited to: extensive scheduling, rolling calls, travel arrangements and project management.
· 2 - 5 years' experience supporting senior-level executives within the entertainment industry
· Strong organizational and superior oral and written communication skills
· Highly organized and efficient; able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
· Able to handle complex travel and logistical arrangements
· Strong computer skills including all Mac applications
· Anticipates issues before they occur and plans option-based contingencies
· Knows when/how to be assertive to get things done
· Quick to respond to requests and is completely dependable on follow-through
· Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
· Versatile professional with a high standard of integrity
· Able to maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
· Flexible; able to provide 24/7 availability, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental, vision coverage and 401(k).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online