ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
A busy film, television, post production and sales company, is seeking a skilled, proactive Executive Assistant to support Partner/Producer as well as tracking, delivering, and managing creation of marketing materials (promos, press kits, key art) for film and television properties. Additional responsibilities include coordinating with production, managing clearances, planning events, and overseeing approval process for licensed merchandise.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Attend meetings with company Partner/Producer and manage follow-ups
• Manage creation and approval process for marketing and publicity materials for film and
• Manage creative vendors and vendor contracts. Oversee payments
• Correspond and deliver marketing materials to domestic/international distributors
• Track production clearances
• Project manage the creation and approval process of licensed merchandise and promotional
• Manage FTP site and company website
• Support executive as needed with administrative needs
• Liaise with networks/streamers and talent representatives
• Respond to press requests
• Project management with superior communication skills
• Problem solver
• Ability to work independently with little oversight
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google Suites
• Access to stable internet connection while working off-site; must work in Electric's offices in Los
Angeles when they re-open
• Minimum of 2 years related experience
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. Applications must be received by February 24, 2021. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online