ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Westwood/Culver City
International company with interests in film production, and distribution, real estate seeks experienced executive assistant to the CEO.
Minimum 1-2 years experience assisting or similar type experience.
- Computer skills in both PC and Mac systems, and fast typing a must.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive
- Professional communication skills: well spoken, ability to write correspondence, send emails, handle calls, etc.
- Organizing executive's calendar across the several divisions of the company.
- Provide notes and feedback on current scripts/outlines/treatments
- Multitasking: keeping multiple clients and business deals organized
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Possess excellent follow up
- Excellent organization of both paperwork and digital files
- Resourceful and proactive
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
Will begin as a part-time, semi-remote position during the COVID pandemic. Once it is safe, you will commute to Westwood for work everyday.
We are an equal opportunity employer, minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!