Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant to the CEO and Founder
The person in this role will be responsible for managing a wide breadth of executive, administrative and operational functions in order to set our Chairman free to focus on what matters most. The right person will be a tight operator, thorough and detail oriented, confident and secure, and committed to representing the office of the Chairman with integrity, authenticity and excellence. Celebrity savvy, polished and professional demeanor are required.
The role's key functions are to provide scheduling, email and administrative support to aid in the daily business and personal operations of the Chairman. This role will also help implement operational systems for efficiency to further increase the productivity of the Chairman. The ideal candidate will have the ability to stay professional and on task in a multitude of environments.
The person in this role will have the opportunity to continue to evolve over time, provide new levels of service as needs grow, and build with a company that is rapidly expanding. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the executive assistant role and is looking for a long term client to support through thick and thin.
Required Competencies and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience assisting a celebrity, high profile family, or C-level executive
- 1+ year of experience assisting from a private residence
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Sense of urgency that doesn't eclipse thoughtfulness
- Provides calm in ambiguous, urgent or stressful environments
- Flexible schedule and mindset; ability to effectively work in non-traditional settings
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Highly organized and reliable, with strong follow up & follow through
- Anticipatory, proactive, reliable and resourceful
- Expert problem solver and critical thinking capacity
- Knowledge of luxury products, services and lifestyles
- High level of discretion
- Solutions oriented, can perceive problems and suggest and implement solutions
- Experience with travel bookings and logistics; both commercial & private
- Strong calendar, scheduling and logistics skills, experience across multiple time zones
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Sensitivity to the nuance of International cultures and business etiquette
- Dedication to providing service worth bragging about
Desired Competencies and Qualifications:
- Familiarity or knowledge of business systems and tools including; Apple products, Mac Office Suite, Google Suite, Slack, DocuSign, and Trello
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, processes, procedures and similar, especiallyn ewcloudbasedandmobiletechnologies
- Event planning and execution experience
- Local knowledge and relationships in key markets & cities
- Property management and renovation experience
- Experience working in households or for principals with children
- Prior experience supporting an executive in a creative industry; advertising, music, film/TV,
fashion, sports or entertainment?
DOE. Benefits and perks provided.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online