ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2020 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant to Senior Partner
A Senior Partner and Board Member of a major talent agency is in search for a highly qualified Executive Assistant to help manage both business-related and personal tasks. The ideal candidate is confident, personable, quick- thinking, motivated, excels in an environment where he/she will be rewarded for strong performance, and has exhibited a deep passion for the entertainment industry. The candidate will also need to be unafraid to ask question, have impeccable organizational skills and be able to anticipate needs of their boss.
• Act as the point of contact on behalf of Executive and interfacing with high profile clients and C-level management with professionalism
• Manage heavy phone lines, high volume of email and manage information in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage Executive's calendar and set up meetings
• Make detailed travel and accommodation arrangements while considering unexpected flight delays, weather, etc.
• Contribute and participate in special projects as required
• Demonstrate adaptability with ever-changing schedules and exhibit strong organizational skills
• Prepare expense reports, track client payments and minor accounting
• Run personal errands when necessary
• 1-2 years of entertainment industry experience is preferred
• Must be reliable in timeliness, excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Desire to learn and develop in the agency environment
• Must be diplomatic, professional and able to articulate clearly
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
• Must possess a valid drivers license
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion and with diplomacy
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Dependable and proactive
• Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work unexpected overtime is required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.