Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 9:46:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Full Time hours, there will be OT (hours vary depending upon the needs of the week, must be flexible)
Must have a minimum of 2 years of working on a desk at either an Agency, Management or Production company.
Interviews will be conducted virtually. Working from home at the moment; return to office, TBD.
Provide high level administrative support to Co-Chairman of established and award-winning motion picture and television production company located in the Beverly Hills area while thriving in a fast paced environment in an inspiring company culture.
• Must be highly confident, competent and be able to manage competing priorities in a demanding fast paced environment
• Able to handle sensitive and highly confidential information with utmost discretion
• Proven ability to be able to anticipate needs, stay steps ahead and plan for challenging circumstances that may arise
• Highly resourceful and the tenacity to achieve the unachievable
• Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills including business writing
• Outstanding organizational skills and systems driven for strong follow through; allowing nothing to slip through the cracks
• A team player who can work collaboratively but also autonomously; able to demonstrate initiative
• A self-starter who stays on top of current trends and is both proactive and responsive
• Pay meticulous attention to the details
• A professional and engaging personality and phone demeanor
• Able to maintain a calm and cool demeanor with the ability to interface with all personalities
• Consider ''no job too small'' mentality
• Minimum of two years experience at either a major talent agency, management company, production company or studio
• Handle heavy phone volume, manage and prepare daily call list and roll calls
• Manage extensive and every changing calendar and facilitate travel
• Screen all communication, generate email correspondence
• Update logs and manage project files
• Responsible for credit card reconciliation and expense reports
• Maintain purchase orders and check requests
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working at either an Agency, Management or Production Company.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
• Tech, Internet and social media savvy; MAC proficient, Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint, Google Suite, Concur, Outlook This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.