ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A list management company with an office on the Universal Lot is currently looking for someone very special. We are looking for a hard working, detail-oriented, highly organized. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support to CEO. The successful candidate will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a collaborative and friendly work style, be exceptionally well organized and able to effectively multitask and prioritize duties. The ideal candidate is endlessly reliable, trustworthy and consistent in their ability to produce the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone to serve as his right-hand support both administratively and personally.
As the Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant you will:
- Manage the CEO's daily schedule
- Tracking and reminding CEO of all obligations
- Arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and restaurant/social engagements.
- Working with the larger team to assist with some music-related projects.
- Serving as the administrative assistant for the office and maintaining all supplies as necessary
- Various personal errands/tasks may be asked
Our ideal candidate has:
- Positive vibes
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Proactive Leadership Skills (as you may not always be given a list of ''things-to-do'')
- SUPER organized + resourceful
- Ability to handle critique
- Ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead in a dynamic environment
- Excellent memory - able to recall important names, dates, and events
- ''No job too small'' attitude is a must.
- Dependability. You can be available on nights and weekends. (We do our best to maintain a good work/life balance as a team, but if something goes wrong at an event or with a hotel reservation, or last minute flights/cars need to be booked (which can happen at any time!).
- Must play well with others
- A reliable car and valid driver's license
- College Degree
- 1 year minimum assistant/coordinator experience
- Must live in Los Angeles
- 2-year commitment before advancement within the company.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online