ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Young and the Restless - Executive Assistant Paid Assignment
Ideal candidate should have a strong interest in Production and daytime dramas with a working knowledge of The Young and the Restless.
• Provide administrative support to Producing Team
• Scheduling, phone coverage, spreadsheet data entry, filing
• Read and synthesize outlines and scripts
• Track various production elements within scripts
• Attend daily and weekly production meetings
• Observe various aspects of Production and Post-Production
• Responsible for creation and distribution of production schedules
• Opportunity to learn about Production from inception to completion with a focus on producing
• Undergraduate degree related to Television Production preferred
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This six month paid assignment (with possibility to extend) offers challenging tasks, real world experience and the chance to train and develop into a member of the Producing Team on the #1 Daytime Drama on television.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online