ConfidentialSan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
A San Diego-based production office is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to Producer. In addition, this position will be a trainee Associate Producer role.
• Office administration: managing digital filing systems, creating spreadsheets and documents to maintain production organization
• Executive assistance: scheduling meetings and calls, working with the Producer to determine priorities and tasks, managing the calendars, note-taking, research, manage special projects as assigned
• Event coordination: booking events, managing event marketing materials, organizing payments and invoicing, coordinating schedules, publicity materials, generating event agreements, communicating with event sponsors
• Travel coordination: booking executive and crew travel, creating itineraries, and managing online travel software
• Advertising and publicity: working with the Producer on creating advertising agreements, gathering and delivering advertising assets, obtaining MPAA approvals, facilitating payments, tracking advertising and earned media, broadcast scriptwriting, creating detailed traffic instructions
• Production coordination and research based on the needs of the producers
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree preferred.
• Must have a clean driver license and reliable vehicle.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Other software knowledge such as DropBox, Google Drive, Movie Magic, Quickbooks, and/or Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous.
Desired Skills & Characteristics
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask is essential.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• Excellent note-taker.
• Team player.
• Must be able to manage a heavy workload and successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality.
• Should be a self-motivated and driven individual.
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent judgment required. Must be able to work effectively with senior level executives.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor.
• May be required to travel.
General hours would range from 9:30 AM PST to 5:30 PM PST
The job will run for an initial two-week trial period. After completion of trial period, a decision will be made on future employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online