ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A new venture-capital funded media company specializing in SciFi, Fantasy, and Horror has recently launched and is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. The company's focus is to transform existing I.P. into a social commerce and pop culture platform that curates global science fiction, fantasy, and horror fans 365 days a year.
Using a multi-platform approach, the company will be launching an upcoming live award show, podcasts, pop-up experiences, and content of all kind. The candidate will be heavily involved with the launch, helping to run the CEO's day-to-day business. We are looking for someone who is passionate about this genre and excited to work in this space.
- Administrative duties, including calendar management, phones, scheduling/booking, and general office management tasks.
- Curate SciFi, Fantasy, and Horror content (articles, podcasts, books, interviews, etc.)
- Research and compile information, as well as assisting with special projects.
- Track projects, including in-house development
- 1 or more years of talent agency, talent management, and/or production company experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and expectations
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong command of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Powerpoint
Compensation commensurate with experience / health benefits included
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online