ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant with a strong work ethic and exceptional organization and communication skills.
• Assist Executive by reading, researching, and routing email and correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
• Receive and screen telephone calls, review emails for priority information and meeting requests as directed, to prioritize incoming information and/or appointments.
• Create correspondence on behalf of Executive with minimal direction.
• Maintain calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, special events, teleconferences, and travel.
• Communicate calendar changes to those affected in a timely manner.
• Remain current regarding Executive's priorities on a daily basis.
• Create and manage meeting materials that may include creating presentations, charts, spreadsheets and agenda's
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
• Assist with projects that require analysis, organization, & research.
• Prepare and review expense reports.
• Organize and coordinate all travel, transportation, hotel and meeting arrangements as required.
• Other duties as required or assigned.
• Minimum of 4 years of solid experience as an Executive Assistant, providing support to a senior executive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience in an administrative environment
• Experience, is required
• Flexibility to work different hours
• Excellent communication, organization skills.
• Advanced Mac skills (proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet).
• Apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently which may require modifying processes to resolve situations.
• Proven track record including roles of increasing responsibility.
• Proven success working in an environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Critical thinking is essential
• Advanced calendar management, and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong adaptability, flexibility, initiative and resourcefulness.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• True team player with a ''no task is too small or too big'' mentality; with thick skin.
60 -65K DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online