ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a rapidly growing Event Production Agency based in Los Angeles. We focus on experiential activations for all manner of clients, including music festivals, concerts, product launches, movie premieres, private parties, corporate events, long term installations and more. We are sorely in need of an executive assistant who reports to the company president. We are looking for the following:
Executive Assistant's Responsibilities:
• Complex professional calendar management and schedule coordination
• Handle all international and domestic travel arrangements
• Write and create correspondence, presentations, and other needed documents
• Assist with details of event planning
• Book conference rooms and arrange meetings
• Answer and screen all incoming calls, and record messages
• Manage e-mail inbox; bringing attention to urgent matters
• Work proactively to guarantee that necessary resources are obtained and people are informed to avoid potential issues
Executive Assistant's Requirements:
• 1-3 years' prior Executive Assistant experience
• Excellent writing abilities
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Manage a fast-paced, rigorous workload and efficiently meet demands and deadlines
• Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Precise attention to detail with quick critical thinking abilities
Please note - expect to work remotely on a frequent basis. A sizable aspect of our work is an on-the-go nature.
Pay is commensurate with ability and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online