ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Position: Executive Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
High Profile Production Company seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support three high level executives.
- Service the administrative needs, including phones, mail, correspondence, and general organization
- Manage heavy scheduling of meetings and coordinate all logistics i.e. timely starts, VC tech needs, and distribution of appropriate materials in advance
- Booking travel (domestic + international)
- Work closely with accounting to prepare expense reports, track monthly bills, accounts receivable etc.
- Provide script coverage, research support, and development of new projects
- Prepare pitch materials (one-sheets, decks, Keynote presentations, etc.)
- Update project grids and stay abreast of the company's production slate
- Work closely with Creative Executive on overseeing projects in development & production
- Maintain confidentiality at all times as you will often be in the presence of high profile individuals
- BA / BS Degree
- 2 years experience in a studio, network agency, or fast paced environment
- Interest in film / television production with a willingness to learn
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
- Strong motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
- Must have own laptop and car
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online