Executive Assistant to the Head of PR & Marketing
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant to the Head of PR and Marketing
New York, NY
Media firm seeks NY Executive Assistant to start immediately for Head of PR & Marketing, on high volume desk.
The role interfaces with all executives at PR/ Marketing agency and allows for hands-on experience with the processes of publicizing films for NY release and awards campaigns. Excellent opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working with prestige films and specialty film producers and distributors.
• Field calls, manage schedule for President and department, and ensure smooth day-to-day management of work flow.
• Interface with filmmakers, producers, talent and other industry professionals.
• Attend industry events in NY, some festival travel required.
• Provide excellent external client service and professionalism.
• Manage meeting and festival logistics for Senior Management.
• Special projects, as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent time management skills, and a great ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an assistant capacity; agency experience is desired, but not necessary.
• A strong knowledge base across independent film genres and interest in film distribution is essential.
• Strong interpersonal abilities, solid communication skills, an ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
Position is based in NY.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online