Executive Assistant to the CEO
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to the CEO jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Our busy talent management, music and film production, and corporate development company seeks a hungry and hard-working Executive Assistant to support the CEO. We manage A-list clients, represent established country and tech-house music acts, and produce both studio films and premium scripted/non-scripted TV. The CEO is also involved in major corporate deals at the intersection of technology and branding. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and build a network across all aspects of the entertainment industry while learning how to build companies and talent careers from the ground up. All departments are growing, and we're seeking a strong EA to grow with them!
The EA will support the CEO's heavy volume desk by setting and rolling calls, managing calendars, and managing the CEO's email. The EA serves as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the office and fields all incoming inquiries. Other responsibilities include talent project tracking, maintaining internal database, research, reading and evaluating scripts, and keeping all employees informed of any movement on projects.
We've got many projects in the works, so attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, and strong follow-through are a must. The Executive Assistant must be creative, organized, and extremely communicative. At times there will be light personal assisting work for the CEO.
Responsibilities and Role Details:
- CEO Email inbox management
- Scheduling meetings and rolling calls
- Managing calendars
- Contract Management
- Tracking rights of books, articles, podcasts, other IP
- Reading and evaluating scripts
- Nightly schedule updates
- Managing and executing all incoming inquiries from talent and vendors
- Light Personal errands for CEO
- We are looking for someone with a 24/7 mentality, who is okay with being available on phone/email at all hours.
- Role offers great benefits and huge opportunities for promotions. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company.
- Office is in Los Angeles, but candidate will be working remotely half of the time
- Must have entertainment experience. Ideally looking for someone with 2-5 years experience in a similar role supporting a C-level executive, or someone with agency training.
- Need a motivated, super sharp EA who can handle an extremely fast-paced work environment.
- Need someone incredibly organized who can remain one step ahead, as this position encompasses many elements and works directly with all of the different departments at the company.
- Ideally someone with experience in script coverage and reading/keeping up with the trades.