Executive Assistant to the CEO
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to the CEO jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant to the CEO postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant to the CEO? Executive Assistant to the CEO
Reality based production company in Manhattan is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, have previous executive or administrative assistant experience and be able to handle heavy phones and email flow, coordinate multiple calendars, and manage other office tasks across multiple departments. Agency experience is a preferred. Previous production experience is not required but an interest in production and growing with our company is a plus!
- Maintain calendars for 3-4 company executives
- Handle heavy phone traffic including rolling calls for CEO, EVP, SVP and VP
- Serve as the point person for the office which includes answering the main phone line and directing calls, receiving mail and packages, handling any employee requests/complaints etc.
- Serve as office manager which includes ordering supplies and interfacing with building management
- Reconcile all expense reports for the CEO and EVP
- Book all travel for CEO, EVP and VP, generate travel itineraries
- Plan company events, including happy hours, ping pong tournaments and our Holiday party
Must be able to multitask, work independently and under direction and think on your feet. The person in this position is a go-to person for everyone else in the office if any issues or projects arise and you must be ready and willing to problem solve and take on anything that is thrown at you. With that being said, this is a fun work environment and a great place to learn more about the production world. We are looking for motivated, fun and creative people to join our team.