Executive Assistant to Talent
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
A multi-hyphenate, high-profile internet + entertainment personality is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, loyal, and trustworthy Executive Assistant in their day to day life. PLEASE NOTE that this job ALSO includes personal assistant responsibilities.
This assistant can expect to be communicating with the Principal's management team daily. The perfect candidate would understand that every day is different, is up for any challenge, is okay with being on the go, and traveling with a short notice. Someone who is able anticipate needs, stay ten steps ahead, prioritize tasks correctly, and can take direction well will thrive in this environment. The perfect candidate is also a self starter, is super organized, can pivot when needed, and understands that small tasks create big changes and hold the utmost importance. They can work well independently and within a team - this is very much a close knit, familial environment so all for one, one for all! Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-5 years experience.
Below are examples of duties that this role will entail:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Heavy emails and calls
- Sitting in on meetings with Principal
- Working closely with the other staff members
- Working closely with Brand Manager and Management regarding partnerships
- Acting as management rep when supervising manager isn't available (this could be appearances, work trips, meetings, touring, etc)
- Attending regular staff meetings
- Heavy calendar and scheduling (plus to be familiar with time zones)
- Booking travel (international travel knowledge is also a plus)
- Creating daily/weekly itineraries
- Liaising with ALL brand partners, agents, publicists styling and glam team
- Obtaining approvals on time sensitive projects
- Be the eyes and ears for Principal during meetings
- Accompanying Principal to meetings, events when needed
PERSONAL ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Liaising with management team
- Scheduling and maintaining non-work related calendar of all events/appointments (DMV, doctors, dinner reservations, etc.)
- Coordinating with security, drivers, etc.
- Coordinating wardrobe - make sure she has work and non work related wardrobe
- Making sure wardrobe is prepared, ironed/steamed, etc. when necessary
- Traveling to and from events with Principal (personal and work related depending on event)
- Gift buying
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment for Principal
- Light party planning
- Coordinating and making returns (both personal and work related i.e. stylist returns)
- Errand running
- LIGHT tidying and organization of Principal's room
- Closet management
- Organizing and managing all deliveries
- Packing and unpacking suitcases
- Executing travel plans and special events with management team
This position has a lot of direct contact with other high-profile individuals so professionalism is expected at all times. Must have a reliable source of transportation, a clean driving record, and a valid passport. NO ASPIRING SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS.
Schedule: M-F 10am-6pm with flexibility to come in earlier/stay later when needed. The Executive Assistant's schedule is based on the Principal's schedule, which changes frequently.
We are looking for someone who will be happy in an Executive Assistant position for a few years before looking for growth within the company.
Salary: DOE + Benefits.
Full benefits. Salary depending on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online