Executive Assistant to Talent Manager
ConfidentialWoodland Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to Talent Manager jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Position Overview: Talent Management company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our in office team. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, be detail-oriented, a self-starter, discreet, professional, and have a positive, no task is too big or too small attitude. A prior background in running a busy entertainment desk is preferred, as well as a willingness to work alone or as a member of a team. This role requires an understanding of the entertainment industry and the ability & interest to research and keep knowledgeable on the industry and to work with creatives. Previous experience is required.
1. Calendar and Schedule Management: • Efficiently manage and maintain the Talent Manager and client calendars. • Coordinate appointments, meetings, and events, ensuring all necessary information is provided• Proactively handle scheduling conflicts.
2. Travel and Logistics: • Arrange and coordinate all travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and itineraries. • Anticipate travel-related needs and provide detailed itineraries for manager and clients.
3. Communication and Correspondence: • Manage all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, and messages, with professionalism and discretion. • Draft and proofread correspondence, memos, and other written materials as required. • Prioritize and filter incoming requests, ensuring that important matters are addressed promptly.
4. Call out appointments and auditions to clients and prepare audition materials. Confirm receipt and communicate with agencies and casting offices.
5. Coverage : Ideal candidate should be a voracious reader and enjoy reading incoming scripts for clients. Assistant will provide written coverage to help prioritize talent manager's own reading lists. This is required.
6. Confidentiality and Discretion: • Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain strict confidentiality protocols. • Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity when dealing with clients, industry professionals, and colleagues.
7. Task and Project Management: • Assist in managing the Talent Manager's professional and personal projects and initiatives, ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are completed. • Track progress, follow up on action items, and provide status updates as required. • Prioritize tasks effectively and proactively identify opportunities to streamline processes.
Qualifications: • Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in the entertainment industry, supporting executives or talent agents. Applicants should possess excellent computer skills: Outlook, Word, InEntertainment, Excel, Google Docs. Previous experience with Actors Access/Breakdowns Express, InEntertainment and Cast It Casting Networks is also a benefit.
• Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry, including key players, industry trends, and current events.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. • Proven experience managing complex calendars and scheduling requirements. • Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in all work. • Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. • Highly discreet and capable of handling sensitive and confidential information. • Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while also being a team player. • Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. A positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills and systems.
Our new team member will be organized, friendly, focused, and self-motivating. Must have an excellent work ethic, be honest, and dependable. Looking for someone who has a good disposition, has great communication skills, a self-starter, great time management, very specific attention to detail, and possesses an excellent phone and email manner.
This position is Monday-Friday in person, with an occasional evening or weekend ask and based in Los Angeles. Specifically in the Valley. Candidates must currently live in the city of Los Angeles