Executive Assistant to Talent Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to Talent Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Executive Assistant To Busy Talent Manager Representing A-List Actors
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly experienced and discreet Executive Assistant to support a highly successful and busy Talent Manager. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and have a strong background in running a busy entertainment desk. This role requires a deep understanding of the entertainment industry, familiarity with key players, and a keen ability to stay current with industry trends. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of supporting high-profile individuals and maintaining confidentiality. This is a remote position, with occasional office visits, offering flexible working hours.
1. Calendar and Schedule Management:
• Efficiently manage and maintain the Talent Manager's complex and ever-changing calendar.
• Coordinate appointments, meetings, and events, ensuring all necessary information is provided.
• Proactively handle scheduling conflicts and prioritize commitments to optimize the Talent Manager's time.
2. Travel and Logistics:
• Arrange and coordinate all travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and itineraries.
• Anticipate travel-related needs and provide detailed travel packs to ensure smooth and stress-free trips.
3. Communication and Correspondence:
• Manage all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, and messages, with professionalism and discretion.
• Draft and proofread correspondence, memos, and other written materials as required.
• Prioritize and filter incoming requests, ensuring that important matters are addressed promptly.
4. Confidentiality and Discretion:
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain strict confidentiality protocols.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity when dealing with clients, industry professionals, and colleagues.
6. Task and Project Management:
• Assist in managing the Talent Manager's projects and initiatives, ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are completed.
• Track progress, follow up on action items, and provide status updates as required.
• Prioritize tasks effectively and proactively identify opportunities to streamline processes.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in the entertainment industry, supporting high-level executives or talent agents.
• Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry, including key players, industry trends, and current events.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
• Proven experience managing complex calendars and scheduling requirements.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Highly discreet and capable of handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while also being a team player.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary up to $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
• Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
• Remote work with the option to visit the office 1-2 times a week.
• Flexible working hours (9-6) to accommodate personal and professional needs.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plans.