Executive Assistant to Talent Manager/Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Assistant will provide support to an A-list Talent Manager and Award-winning Producer. Clients include actors, writers, directors, & showrunners. In addition to the below description, this role will be very hands-on with TV & Film development across the company production slate.
Our most successful previous employees have been people with major agency experience who are looking to move into management, development or production. There is definitely opportunity to be promoted from this desk.
- Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, preparing notes documents, and general office management tasks.
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
- Track clients and projects, including in-house development
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
- 1 or more years of talent agency and/or talent management experience (Please do not apply if you do not meet this qualification)
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and strong organization skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
*Please Note: this is an in-office position.
compensation commensurate with experience / health and dental benefits included
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online