Executive Assistant to Partner
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking highly organized experienced Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support to busy Partner at A-list Talent Management firm located in Beverly Hills. Manager plays significant role in advancing the careers of busy, prominent working actors. 1 year minimum experience at either an Agency or Management firm.
• Serve as interface to A List clients, producers and studios
• Administer day-to-day operations on busy and demanding desk and coordinate workflow of daily activities
• Prioritize competing needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and with strong follow-through
• Manage mail, messages, correspondence, and maintain files
• Proactively manage and optimize Manager's time, travel, and meeting attendance.
• Maintain and manage calendar, schedule, and coordinate appointments and facilitate meeting arrangements
• Establish and maintain effective communication with staff members in all departments.
• Organize, Coordinate, and collect data for reports and presentations
• Establish and maintain good communication with key contacts and clients
• Receive, open and screen incoming correspondence and emails
• Maintain confidentiality and high personal integrity in performing tasks that involve sensitive information.
• MUST know the names and players
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Strong attention to detail and resourceful problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task in demanding, fast paced environment
• Strong computer skills in MS Office
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Read scripts and provide coverage
• BA degree preferred
• AT LEAST 1 year of experience at an Agency or Management firm- REQUIRED
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualifications listed above.
$16-$17 hourly plus paid OT Medical benefits 401k
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualifications listed above Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online