Executive Assistant To Executive Vice President
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an accomplished Executive Administrative professional with solid experience supporting senior executives. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential. This role will represent the executive in a positive and professional manner and partner with the executive to help ensure the effectiveness of the function. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and adaptable.
• Day-to-day management of the Executive's schedule
• Interacting with client and potential clients as well as other artists and high-level visitors, in person or by telephone or email
• Prepare internal and external presentations including preparation for media interviews
• Read and route correspondence; draft responses and other documents as requested; manage email for Executive and assist with music organization and distribution as needed
• Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings, conferences, award presentations, teleconferences, and both business and family travel
• Prepare submission of expense claims on a timely basis
• Provide key administrative support for principal's civic and industry commitments
• Develop and demonstrate professional knowledge of the business
• Competency using Mac and Microsoft Office
• Use organizational skills to manage office and time in fast-paced environment and anticipate Executive's needs
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior level clients
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage highly confidential information and to act calmly and professionally at all times
• Travel Logistics
• Highly organized and has worked in very fast paced environments
• Sincere interest in music industry
• Dynamic and assertive personality; professional demeanor
• Willingness to put time in after hours and on weekends as needed
• Adaptable to a variety of situations with numerous personalities
• Minimum 3 years executive assistant experience
• Music management and industry experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred
The company is a large artist management company based in Los Angeles. We manage a roster of internally renowned artists, songwriters and producers.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online