Executive Assistant to Development Executive
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking an Executive Assistant to The Head of Development for one of our clients a Production Company located in Los Angeles. This is an in-person role. Candidates must be local to Los Angeles.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing complex calendar
• Keeping phone logs
• Rolling calls
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Arranging travel and accommodations
• Preparing detailed itineraries
• Preparing Expense Reports
• Taking detailed meeting notes
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events, as necessary
• Update, maintain, and track projects in development and production
• Script coverage
• General office and administrative duties
• Special Projects and other duties as needed
Skills and Requirements:
• MUST have at least one year of Assistant desk experience at an Entertainment AGENCY or MANAGEMENT Company. This is REQUIRED
• Bachelors degree required
• MAC / PC Proficient
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through.
• An ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, tracking and entering information.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Effective problem solver with ability to self-manage.
• Able to roll calls
• Must be highly organized and detailed
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment where priorities can change quickly
Up to $50K DOE + benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online