Executive Assistant to Co-Chairman
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 1:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant to Co-Chairman jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant to Co-Chairman postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant to Co-Chairman? A Beverly Hills Production company has an immediate need for a hardworking superstar Executive Assistant to support the Co-Chairman of the company at one of Hollywood's most successful entertainment companies. Currently the candidate will work remotely until the offices re-open after Labor Day.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is extremely organized, detail-oriented and can remain calm under pressure. This job requires a meticulous assistant who has a love for detail, is resourceful, enthusiastic, motivated, has excellent phone and people skills, be able to deal with strong personalities and stay on top of a myriad of projects.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about PR and Marketing, keep up with current trends, work well on their own initiative, be curious and proactive, be able to anticipate needs and be a dedicated self-starter with a no job is too small attitude.
A minimum of two years of experience at a studio, production company, major talent agency or management company is highly desirable.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage a very busy business calendar seamlessly ensuring all meetings, calls, premieres, press events are added
• Credit card reconciliations, expense reports through concur
• Purchase orders, check requests
• Email correspondence and general day-to-day tasks
• All mail, updating logs and managing project files
• Organize and send out a daily call list
• Other duties as assigned
• Some travel for business and personal
• Create extensive travel itineraries, conduct in-depth travel research
• Greet guests once Imagine office is open
• Maintain tidiness, filing
• Compiling 'interesting events, things to do' for LA and NY to send to the company each week
• Stay up to date on company's film and television projects in production and development
• Research all people principle is meeting with, gathering background materials and present a research report to principle in anticipation of meetings, interviews and calls.
• General office assistance as required including updating contacts, holiday events, premiere lists, contact lists.
• Bachelor's degree
• Calm and collected under pressure
• Ability to be discreet and appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
• Professional yet friendly people skills
• Proven ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful
• Be curious and proactive
• Tenacity when trying to achieve the unachievable
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
• Be able to devise systems and organize an office
• Punctuality and reliability
• Proficiency with Mac, Outlook and Microsoft office suite; Keynote and PowerPoint are a plus.
If you want to be part of an amazing company and think you have what it takes then send your resume with a cover letter addressed to Tara explaining why you are the perfect fit and what makes you stand out among the rest.
Applications will not be accepted unless you have all the experience required and applicants follow the instructions as outlined.
Emails and Cover letters sent and must be received no later than Monday, April 12th @5pm PST This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.