Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Excellent opportunity to work for an established tv production company in Sherman Oaks!
Summary: The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for supporting all day-to-day activities undertaken by the executive. This includes providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the executive's office and relieve the executive of clerical tasks.
**The successful candidate will also have the opportunity for career growth outside of the traditional Executive Assistant role within Development or other departments in the company.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage executive's calendar and workload
- Brief executive on daily schedule each morning
- Ensure all actions are prioritized and followed up by the executive
- Provide general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, scanning, mailing, filing, and photocopying
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare correspondence
- Ensure executive is well prepared for meetings
- Coordinate conference calls
- Receive visitors
- Respond to information requests from employees, clients, agents, producers, vendors, etc.
- Prepare reports when needed
- Special projects as requested
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Plan events on behalf of the executive
- Assist with social media marketing and creating brand awareness on various social media platforms
- Handle scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reporting, timesheets, and other special requests for the Development department
-Maintain, prepare and track development materials for pitches
-Maintain and update development reports
- Onboard freelancers in the Development department and track invoices/payments
- Point person for all office maintenance issues, including kitchen maintenance and supply ordering
- Previous administrative and clerical experience; Entertainment Industry experience preferred.
- Strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask, and anticipate executive needs, using a proactive and energetic style
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Demonstrable capability in supporting senior executives
- Must have excellent communication skills including letter writing and excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Google Drive/Sheets/Docs
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online