Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant to CEO jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant to CEO postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant to CEO? Busy NYC production company with multiple projects in various stages of production looking for an executive assistant to the CEO. This person will primarily provide professional and personal support to the CEO of the company, and act as the go-to person for any office needs.
- Answering main phone line and directing calls to the necessary person, in addition to rolling calls for the CEO.
- Heavy scheduling for company executives.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and reimbursement forms for executives.
- Booking and coordinating travel for executives.
- Be the direct point of contact for office supply needs, communication with building management and maintenance, and arranging technical support.
- Opportunities to help out on projects with the development and production teams
- 1 year of assistant experience, internships considered.
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Great communication skills and strong attention to detail.