Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Busy NYC production company with multiple projects in various stages of production looking for an executive assistant to the CEO. This person will primarily provide professional and personal support to the CEO of the company, and act as the go-to person for any office needs.
- Answering main phone line and directing calls to the necessary person, in addition to rolling calls for the CEO.
- Heavy scheduling for company executives.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and reimbursement forms for executives.
- Booking and coordinating travel for executives.
- Be the direct point of contact for office supply needs, communication with building management and maintenance, and arranging technical support.
- Opportunities to help out on projects with the development and production teams
- 1 year of assistant experience, internships considered.
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Great communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online