Executive Assistant to CEO
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are a top Media Entertainment Company looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for our CEO. Candidates must have experience supporting a top entertainment executive. College degree is required.
Administrative duties include heavy phones (rolling calls), coordinating meetings and schedules, travel coordination, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence and special projects as needed. In addition, qualified assistants will provide basic personal assistant duties as well. Overtime in this role is minimal.
• Bachelor's Degree is required
• Minimum one year of Administrative Assistant experience at a top Talent Agency, Studio, or Media Company
• Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology. Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to easily shift priorities, multi- task, and handle heavy work flow processing
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
$50K plus benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online