Executive Assistant/Office Manager
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Executive Assistant/Office Manager jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant/Office Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant/Office Manager? Entertainment Marketing Agency seeks full time Office Manager and Executive Assistant to President
In-office position, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
• College Degree
• Excellent written skills; attention to detail and strong follow-though a must.
• Ability to multi-task; juggle numerous responsibilities and assess priorities with ease.
• Strong professional demeanor; liaison between company, clients and studios.
• Team player! Must lend a hand when necessary.
• Right hand to President; responsible for all emails, correspondence, calendar, travel arrangements, etc.
• Oversee and run agency day to day operations. General office duties (handle phones, correspond with clients; create employee monthly calendar, etc.)
• Handle clearance contracts from networks and marketing teams when necessary.
• Handle client event participation for entertainment studios and/or productions.
• Generate quarterly, monthly, yearly financial reports for clients; client contracts renewal. Strong analytical ability required.
• Generate PowerPoint/Google Sheets presentations for clients and potential clients.
• Support agency Film and Television managers when necessary.
• Review all promotional and sponsorship contracts.
• Some lifting/packing/carrying of client products.
• Maintain website on WordPress (training available).
• Social Media - posting on various platforms.