Executive Assistant, Music Management Company
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are searching for an assistant with a can do attitude, be very ORGANIZED, have experience as an assistant and be ready to start ASAP.
Candidate must be able to work under pressure, be very personable , have good phone skills and some knowledge of Dance Music.
PLEASE READ BELOW PLEASE READ BELOW
- Must know how to operate Google Calendar and Google Drive
- Must know how to operate Microsoft Word
- Must be highly organized
- Must be comfortable answering phones
- Must be skilled at keeping minutes on Skypes and phone calls
- Must be comfortable booking travel (hotels, flights, cars, etc.)
- Should have some knowledge of Dance Music
My Specific Executive Assistant duties --
- Managing President's daily calendar
- Coordinating daily meetings and conference calls
- Handling building list for guests
- Managing the company Shared Drive (ie properly labeling and organizing all music, artwork, photos, contracts, etc. that come in into each artist's folder)
- Creating itineraries both for President and for artist writing trips
- Briefing President before calls/meetings
- Taking notes and providing President with summaries after calls/meetings
benefits after 4 months
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online