Executive Assistant Entertainment Law
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant - Entertainment Law Firm
Prestigious Talent Entertainment Law Firm seeks qualified full-time candidate for an Executive Assistant supporting a named partner who represents primarily actors and directors. Environment is demanding and fast-paced. This is a great opportunity to learn how deals are made in the film and television industries. Candidates must be very detail oriented, motivated, professional and proactive. Exceptional spelling, grammar and organizational skills are a must.
Location: Century City, CA (remote until our offices re-open)
· Answering and screening incoming calls
· Scheduling meetings and conference calls as well as maintaining calendar
· Handling the preparation and processing of expense reports
· Managing and maintaining client files
· Revising agreements
· Proofreading and editing
· General office duties, including photocopying and scanning documents
· Assisting Accounting Department in tracking client commissions
Candidate should have a minimum of two years administrative experience with a strong knowledge of the entertainment industry
Prior agency, management company, law firm and/or studio business affairs desk experience
Skills & Abilities
· Computer proficiency with MS Word and Outlook (EXCEL would be great as well)
· Proven organizational and prioritization skills
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
· Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time
· Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
· Team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients (including celebrities) within and outside the organization.
· Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online