Executive Assistant/Creative Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are a creative couple seeking to hire a part-time Executive Assistant/Creative Manager for our household and businesses. The role is flexible to some extent and can be tailored to the skills and interests of the person filling the role. I have a diverse career as a consultant at a private equity firm, artist/music producer, non-profit board leader, and entrepreneur at the early stages of starting a business. My husband is an artist/composer/music producer active in pop, gaming, movie trailers, etc. We both work out of our home in Los Angeles. The position is an in-person role with potential to transition to a hybrid in-person/remote setup.
The Executive Assistant/Creative Manager would support both personal administrative tasks and business-related projects. The ideal candidate would be more of a partner than an assistant-a self-starter with superb organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to self-manage and take on larger projects and responsibilities beyond clearly-defined individual tasks (e.g., research projects, creative planning projects, marketing, event organization). The position will have a strong administrative component, and the person in this role should be comfortable taking on both basic administrative tasks as well as higher-level projects. One important area of responsibility will be social media management, and the ideal candidate would have a passion and skill for social media and creative direction. An interest or experience in the music industry, software startups, and/or entrepreneurship is a plus.
• Provide business-related and personal administrative support (e.g., email correspondence, scheduling appointments and travel, running errands, digital file management/organization, creating/managing spreadsheets, expense management, household organization)
• Conduct research (both household- and business-related)
• Social media management (overall strategy, content creation, scheduling, posting)
• Music release support (distribution, promotion, help with organizing photo/music video shoots)
• Event planning
• Drafting marketing copy (potentially)
• Strategic thinker with strong sense of ownership, accountability, and ability to problem-solve
• Detail-oriented and efficient multi-tasker with excellent organization and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience and aptitude with art / creative direction
• Savvy with social media tools, campaign development, branding
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite and similar applications
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Google office applications
• General tech-savviness and ability to learn new applications
• Prior experience with research, data analysis, marketing (Google AdWords, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook), and/or social media management preferred
• Prior experience in management consulting, tech startup, or music industry a plus
• Trustworthy and exercises discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online