Executive Assistant/ Commercial Coordinator
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This position is a dual role for both Executive Assistant to EP & Commercial Coordinator.
MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL COORDINATING EXPERIENCE OR SERIOUS INTEREST IN WORKING IN COMMERCIALS
- Setting up travel & itinerary for EP
- Answering phones/ managing calendar/ tracking EP's email/ Setting up meetings
- Setting up and managing treatment teams for Directors
- Handling Purchase Orders/ Invoices/ Timecards of freelancers
- Managing Freelance Production Staff
- Setting up callsheets
- Overseeing office space for commercial productions
- Assist with research
- Maintain Databases & Production supplies
- Supporting Directors on commercial shoots
About the company:
This company is a fully integrated global media and communications company that produces content for film, television, and digital platforms, as well as immersive experiences and events.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin and Shanghai, Radical is one of the premier companies in the industry. Originally known for our work in the world of advertising, today we produce award-winning content across all platforms of media.
We develop, create and produce commercial campaigns for major brands, award-winning films across a range of genres, TV series for virtually every network, digital platforms, and experiential events.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online