Executive Assistant / Associate
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Award-winning production company seeks an Executive Assistant/Associate who wants to support and increase workflow among busy executives based in Los Angeles. We have produced hundreds of music videos, international commercials and print campaigns.
Ideal candidate must own a laptop and have reliable transportation, preferably with prior assistant experience.
Executive Assistants will:
- Assist both the CEO and VP of the company
- Coordinate and communicate among various teams and clients
- Manage busy calendars and scheduling of calls, meetings, etc.
- Run any company-related errands, as needed
- Assist the team on a variety of day-to-day office tasks
- Previous experience in entertainment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps suite, and Dropbox
- Knowledgable about social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Triller among others
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs is a plus (Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- Positive attitude, cooperates well with others, with a great work ethic
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and follows directions thoroughly
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online