Executive & Personal Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2023 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Personal Assistant & House/Estate Manager Category
Search for Executive & Personal Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive & Personal Assistant postings
Part Time Job
We are a creative and entrepreneurial couple seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive & Personal Assistant to support our founders in the management of various personal and professional responsibilities. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly detail-oriented, and tech-savvy. Even better if you have a passion for music, community-building, and wellness. The role is a part-time position with the potential to expand into a full-time role.
As an Executive & Personal Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of both professional and personal aspects of our founders' lives and stay a few steps ahead in anticipating needs and overseeing projects. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling and calendar management
• Project management supporting releases, rehearsals, photo shoots, music videos
• Household tasks (e.g., home organization, errands, tidying/cleaning, shopping, basic lunch preparation, dog walking and care)
• Administrative tasks (e.g., file organization, expense management and tracking, email communications, website updates)
• Research projects
• Event planning and management
• Social media management (depending on experience)
• Other personal tasks
• Previous experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant. Prior corporate C-suite support experience preferred.
• Entrepreneurial, quick learner, adaptable to change and ambiguity.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and calendar management tools.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information.
• Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
• Passion for the music industry and wellness is a plus.
• Creative video and graphic design skills a plus.
• Experience with audio engineering, live sound, studio management, etc. a plus.
Schedule: This is a part-time position with flexible hours, with the possibility of occasional evening or weekend work.