Executive Adminstrative Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seasoned Entertainment Executive looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who is eager and interested in all things entertainment including the business side of things as well as the producing of live events- someone who approaches their work with enthusiasm, discretion and a sense of humor and gives it their all:
• Highly motivated individual, who is a self-starter, and can engage in traditional administrative duties i.e. phones, expense reports, booking travel, maintaining smooth office operations-while simultaneously ,
• Able to independently engage in guided research projects which culminate in written reports on many aspects of the business side of entertainment and media.
• Honed research skills, superlative written and verbal communications skills a must.
• Interest in and keen desire to help in organizing and producing live events.
• Tremendous enthusiasm about the entertainment and media sectors, would relish the opportunity to learn about and chronicle their rapidly changing business models.
• Proficiency in and knowledge of: Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Platforms-knowledge of digital photography and videography a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a very organized self-starter who is as eager to learn as to demonstrate their own capabilities.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online