ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Bi-coastal Talent Agency seeking an assistant for our Equity Department in our Los Angeles office.
Please ensure that you have:
• A love and working knowledge of professional theatre is a MUST for this position
• A working knowledge of Talent Agency procedures. Previous agency experience is preferred but not required.
• Outstanding people and phone skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
• A solid, committed, hard-working ethic and ability to stay calm in the fray.
• Knowledge of Outlook, Breakdown Services, Sides Express is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of In-Entertainment is a plus.
• BA is preferred, but not required.
Salary: Paid hourly. Benefits include full medical, vision, dental, 401k matching, unlimited PTO.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online