Entry Level Admin
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A highly known, well regarded and award winning post-production company is seeking an extraordinary fresh face to join our eclectic team.
We are a group of the most talented editors, designers, CG artists, audio engineers, directors, producers, digital technologists and strategists and we want you to bring us your passion to help make stories and ideas come to life on any screen!
You're a natural people person. You really enjoy interacting with people. Eye contact comes naturally to you and you're an easy conversationalist!
If you are truly willing to put in the work to build your career and earn your stripes through an entry level position, then we want you to be a part of our team to prove you're invested and ready, willing and able to put in the time it takes to make your dream job become a reality!
• Degree in related field (Film, Media, Design Production, Audio Engineering)
• Interest in working with high-level producers/editors/engineers and growing your career on a similar track
• Proactive can-do attitude
• Basic admin skills and a talent for remaining on task and organized
• Previous experience in client services/reception with working knowledge of Word, Excel a big plus!
• Knowledge of Video Editing Software Packages and/or Pro-tools a definite bonus!
• Sense of humor is a must!!
Let us tell you about our current full-time, entry level openings that will give you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a highly collaborative environment and gain exposure to the post/design/audio and VFX industry.
Please respond with cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online