Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Entertainment Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Entertainment company is searching for an Executive Assistant to support a senior-level executive. This is a fast-paced team where being able to shift priorities is key. This position is a blend of Executive and Personal Assistant responsibilities that is 100% in the office. This is a very high profile and well-known executive within the entertainment industry.
· Act as the right hand and continuously communicate and provide updates to the executive.
· Anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel needs, track expenses and make travel adjustments as needed.
· Liaise with internal and external creative professionals and partners.
· Act as the first point of contact for this executive's office; meet and greet high-profile and celebrity clients.
· Coordinate with the estate manager and household staff
· Manage social engagements (event tickets, concerts, nonprofit functions, etc).
· 2+ years of administrative experience within entertainment.
· Strong skills in MS Office Suite, great business writing skills, and meticulously organized.
· An upbeat, energetic, 'can-do'' attitude that exudes positivity and brings a sense of cheerfulness to the executive office
· A true passion for the support role, this position will have growth in responsibilities, but this is not a stepping stone for someone that aspires to transition to the creative, production, or development side of entertainment.
This company offers a very friendly and creative work environment where you will be valued and always encouraged to learn and contribute your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.
Compensation package includes a base salary of $80k to $90k+, depending on your experience, along with a strong benefits plan and paid over time.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.