EIDR Support Technician
Full Time Job
At Premiere Digital Services we provide ingest, conformance, packaging, and delivery of digital assets on behalf of film and TV studios, content distributors, streaming video-on-demand platforms, and multichannel video programming distributors, to enable seamless distribution of digital content to over 600 global content platforms.
We are looking for an EIDR Support Technician to join our EIDR Software Support Team. The main responsibility of the EIDR Support Technician is to help the team maintain the Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) application by handling Level 2 production support and providing input on implementation of new projects.
• Providing level 2 application support to internal and external customers via Zendesk and JIRA
• Monitoring ticket queue and handle trouble tickets; Triage tickets as needed to appropriate team members
• Assisting with application user and group maintenance
• Becoming a subject matter expert on applications maintained by the team, including understanding business processes, application behavior, business operation priorities and criticality
• Collaborating on the creation and maintenance of technical and user documentation
• Providing feedback to the team about knowledgebase article accuracy
• Monitoring system performance and performs actions to maintain data integrity
• Working with Systems Administrators to evaluate and test application upgrades
• Building documentation and use cases that could provide further education on the use of software in an easy to digest format
• Providing timely escalation to leadership on system down scenarios
• Participating in troubleshooting major incidents
Who you are:
• You have excellent communication skills. Most communication will be via email, so you will need to convey your ideas clearly and concisely
• You have experience in metadata management in multiple formats
• You have experience in a software support role; familiar with Zendesk, JIRA, or similar platforms
• You have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
• You have solid analytical and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
• You have an appreciation and understanding of the technical components of applications such as database, tables, web services and other technologies
• You are friendly, approachable and a quick learner
• You take initiative and follows-through on tasks and activities
• You aren't afraid to ask questions and give opinions/suggestions on software and workflow improvement
SQL, metadata maintenance, QA, software support, Windows command line, Entertainment / Media Industry Experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online