ConfidentialCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
Independent Production Company seeking up and coming editors for a new reality TV series.
Qualifications would include:
• Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Avid Media Composer
• Experience in DaVinci Resolve
• Experience color grading in a professional environment (for the grading specialists)
• Strong creative editing, color correction and sound mixing to a polished final product a must
• Excellent narrative editing skills
• Fluid in 4K workflows
• Tight deadline oriented
• Ability to effectively work and edit in a fast-paced environment
• Able to encode and export final product according to specs
• Ensure that content security protocols are followed at all times
• Handle constructive criticism
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Reliable and punctual
• Ability to incorporate graphics/ create motion graphics, subtitles and to review archival footage, conversate and place orders for archival footage, and export DCP.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online