EA/PA to CEO - Music
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for EA/PA to CEO - Music jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all EA/PA to CEO - Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an EA/PA to CEO - Music? Role
• Heavy calendar management, scheduling and coordinating
• Day to day assisting on clients as needed
• Prepare and review expense reports on a monthly basis, in line with company policy
• Assist with researching various requests
• Assist with office maintenance / operations
• Create travel itineraries/ booking travel
o Private travel
o Ground transportation
• Answer phones in a professional manner, take messages and direct calls, maintain a call sheet and meeting sheet
• Running miscellaneous errands as needed
• Mailing packages
• Sending daily reminders and maintaining flow of the day
• Compiling agendas for calls and meetings
• Sending daily schedule
• Staying current on culturally relevant events / openings / ideas etc.
• Keeping record of restaurants and places to visit in key cities
• Excellent relationship skills; comfortable interfacing with executives, associates, and other internal and external business contacts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must have the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to work against deadlines, independently manage workload in a dynamic environment, be adaptable and highly flexible.
• Attention to detail and timely follow up
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
• Self initiative and motivation a must.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Capable of writing reports and business correspondence
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• 2-4 years EA/PA with an agency or entertainment related company or with a high profile artist / executive