EA/PA to CEO - Music
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Heavy calendar management, scheduling and coordinating
• Day to day assisting on clients as needed
• Prepare and review expense reports on a monthly basis, in line with company policy
• Assist with researching various requests
• Assist with office maintenance / operations
• Create travel itineraries/ booking travel
o Private travel
o Ground transportation
• Answer phones in a professional manner, take messages and direct calls, maintain a call sheet and meeting sheet
• Running miscellaneous errands as needed
• Mailing packages
• Sending daily reminders and maintaining flow of the day
• Compiling agendas for calls and meetings
• Sending daily schedule
• Staying current on culturally relevant events / openings / ideas etc.
• Keeping record of restaurants and places to visit in key cities
• Excellent relationship skills; comfortable interfacing with executives, associates, and other internal and external business contacts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must have the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to work against deadlines, independently manage workload in a dynamic environment, be adaptable and highly flexible.
• Attention to detail and timely follow up
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
• Self initiative and motivation a must.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Capable of writing reports and business correspondence
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• 2-4 years EA/PA with an agency or entertainment related company or with a high profile artist / executive
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online