ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The director of a new limited series at a premium cable network is seeking an assistant. The position starts 1-2 weeks after Labor Day and includes assisting the director for approx. 3 months of preproduction in LA, then approx. 4-5 months on location (TBD), and most likely throughout postproduction back in LA.
· Previous experience as director's assistant
· Creative sensibility and background or education in film
· Forward thinking problem solver who can anticipate needs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage highly confidential information and act professionally at all times
· Proficient in Final Draft, Mac, PC, Outlook, Microsoft Office
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Day-to-day management of calendar, phone, email
· Running errands
· Booking travel
· Reading and drafting responses to emails and other documents as requested
· Liaising between director and department heads
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online