Digital Talent, Branding & Podcast Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & London is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the quickly growing digital media division in our Los Angeles office.
The Digital Talent, Branding & Podcast Assistant position requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast
paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show initiative, resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand the role well enough to work independently as needed. Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this roe. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience. Interest in becoming an agent is essential.
Talent management, podcast studio or digital agency experience strongly preferred. Ideal candidate should be experienced and well-versed in the world of social media, emphasis on both the platform themselves as well as the talent who became successful on them. Social media platforms included but not limited to: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, et al. Having knowledge and understanding of the analytics of these and other platforms is desirable. Knowledge about the podcast business is a plus.
The department represents content creators, podcasters, and reality talent as a whole and this position supports a Digital and Podcast Agent in our Los Angeles office. Many clients include top television, digital, and social media stars.
Qualifications and Skills:
• BA/BS degree is required
• Previous assistant or relevant experience is preferred
• Strong attention to detail and organization is crucial
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Eager to understand emerging technology and platforms (TikTok, podcasts, NTFs, etc)
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Understanding of the social media space with a strong emphasis on talent in the digital realm
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Google Docs
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Assist with the creation of various press materials including media kits, press releases, pitch materials, internal documents, etc.
• Ability to think and work creatively and strategically
• High energy, positive attitude
• Entry-level position, with major growth potential
• Interview preparation: be prepared to discuss your favorite digital content creators and podcasts
• Hourly, non-exempt
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online