Digital Media/Branding Agent
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Digital Media/Branding Agent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Digital Media/Branding Agent will represent clients across emerging platforms within the digital media, beauty, fashion, DIY, fitness, home, parenting and comedy categories. Experience with celebrity packaging, endorsements, licensing and appearances is preferred. Must be familiar with digital content, influencer trends, and both branded and marketing agencies. Excellent knowledge of film, television and theater actors is required. We are looking for that unique combination of a strong creative sense along with gracious sales skills that would help bring the right artist into the right project.
• Manage a curated roster of influencer talent
• Build relationships with beauty, lifestyle, celebrity, and fitness brands
• Pitch Influencers to selected buyers for consideration
• Scout, Define and Develop influencer talent
• Negotiate rates, contracts, and execute paid partnerships
• Utilize agency roster to create best sales approach
• Update information for executives for within Digital Media and Branding areas
• Prepare Pitch materials for Clients
• Update and modify Digital Media and Branding decks
• General Digital Media and Branding Development Research
• Attending to Digital Media and Branding requests across all departments
• Setting calls and meetings with internal and external individuals as needed
• Assist with coverage in Digital Media and Branding non-scripted areas
• Attend weekly Talent, Sports, Podcasts, Digital Media, Branding and Alternative meetings
• Contribute to talent outreach and communication within Digital Media and Branding areas
• Help with procuring meetings for specifically designated clients within Digital Media and Branding areas
• Generate talent ideas for Digital Media and Branding projects
• Coordinate during staff meetings
• At least 3 years of representation experience within Digital Media/Branding/Social Media in a talent agency or management company
• Must be a driven self-starter
• Should have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high level Executive
• Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment.
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism.
• Should possess a good working knowledge of computers along with excellent phone skills.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience
In-office hybrid through January 2022.