Digital Media Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Digital Media Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Media Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Assistant? Digital Media Assistant
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA US
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the quickly growing digital media and unscripted tv talent department in our Los Angeles office.
This is an entry-level position, which requires initiative while learning on the job. As a member of the digital talent department, this position requires an understanding of the social media space with a strong emphasis on talent in the digital realm. Interest in becoming a digital media agent is essential.
Strong leadership qualities, excellent phone and communication skills, multi-tasking and versatility are invaluable in this role. A passion for social and digital media is key. Great opportunity to advance with intensive hands-on experience.
The Digital Media Assistant is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
Talent management, casting or agency experience strongly preferred. Ideal candidate should be experienced and well-versed in the world of social media, emphasis on both the platform themselves as well as the talent who became successful on them. Social medial platforms included but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, et al. Having knowledge and understanding of the analytics of these and other platforms is desirable as well.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree required
- Previous assistant experience preferred
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient with PC, MS Office
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- Interest and familiarity with digital media campaigns and trending technology
- Help expand and source our database of influencers using a variety of tools and their own social knowledge
- Strengthen influencer and media relationships
- Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
- A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
- High energy, positive attitude
- Full-Time, Non-Exempt/Hourly
- Local LA area candidates only
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, FSA, 401k
- Be prepared to discuss your favorite digital talent