Digital Media Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Media Assistant - NY
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles & New York is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the quickly growing Digital department in their NY office. The Digital Department represents digital/social media influencers, gamers, celebrities and TV personalities. The department works to secure and execute brand deals via social media/online platforms, while also handling any crossover projects including Film & TV bookings (including traditional platforms and also digital platforms like Snapchat, YouTube Red, etc.), events bookings/partnerships (New York Fashion Week, Grammys, Emmys, Vidcon, BeautyCon, etc.), creating product lines for clients (fashion, makeup, etc) or anything else that might pop up along the way.
- Help expand and source our database of influencers using a variety of tools and their own social knowledge
- Strengthen influencer and media/buyer relationships
- Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
-1 to 2 years of professional experience as an assistant preferred (Talent management, casting or agency experience strongly preferred)
- Interest in becoming a digital media agent is preferred.
- Sales experience or interest, is a plus
- Has a passion for social, digital media, trends, technology
- Should be experienced and well-versed in the world of social media, emphasis on both the platform themselves as well as the talent who became successful on them. Social medial platforms include but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, et al.
- Having knowledge and understanding of the analytics of these and other platforms is desirable as well.
- Employment Type: Local NY area candidates only
- Interview Preparation: Be prepared to discuss your favorite digital talent
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online