Digital Media - Asset Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are an established digital media company seeking an Asset Manager with experience with international metadata.
Asset Manager is primarily responsible for tracking digital content and logging orders for studio clients. Each Asset Manager must have meticulous attention to detail and a dedicated work ethic. Must thrive on performing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and function effectively under pressure. Must be a team player and enjoy working with others.
• Tracking incoming digital content
• Moving files to appropriate departments
• Ensuring all corresponding content is properly linked to our tracking system (''The Portal'')
• Logging orders
• Spot checking and correcting minor issues with incoming files
• Assisting with organizational and project-related tasks, as needed
• Adapting to shifting procedures and responsibilities
• Reviewing metadata
• Other tasks as needed
• Metadata management
• Metadata formats, including but not limited to XML, CSV, XLS and HTML/CSS
• Maintain confidentiality
• Data-driven, highly granular projects
• Proficient with Mac and PC operating systems
• Previous experience with asset management/digital archiving a plus
Shifts available: 6a-2:30p and 3:30p-12a
$19.23/hour + full benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online