Digital Media & Assets Coordinator
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a motivated, fun, and detail-oriented candidate to join our team as a Digital Media & Assets Coordinator in the Vault / Machine Room, on the NIGHT SHIFT.
Ideal candidate MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE with: video transcoding workflows and specifications; Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro; database applications and usage; and hands-on professional experience with various modern media formats. Candidate should be a team player who can function independently, and have the ability to multitask and maintain clear organization and communication with various teams.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Maintain records and ensure security of all media elements within the vault: drives, tapes, scripts, files, etc.
• Coordinate with Post, Production, and other departments to prioritize all media requests.
• Ingests, Backups, and Outputs of various media formats (both digital files and tapes as needed)
• Transcode media between various formats for editorial, review, delivery, and archival purposes, sourcing from files and physical formats, mastering many workflows.
• Connect bays to various decks and servers via the Machine Room, as needed.
• Disperse media via server access, FTP, online services, and outgoing drives/physical shipments. Includes media for review, transcription, editorial, client, delivery, etc.
• Creation of music cue sheets.
• Video tape deck knowledge is a plus but not required. We will train for cloning, connection to edit systems, and captures if required.
This position is ideal for a person with modern media format experience, who is interested in pursuing an editorial or post production track. Applicants may have the opportunity to transition into Logger and Assistant Editor roles depending on quality of work and future projects. Please send resumes only and No Cover Letters - instead, tells us one unique or interesting thing about yourself and your favorite movie or TV Show.
THIS IS A FREELANCE NIGHT POSITION. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK NIGHTS.
Starts in July.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online