Digital Marketing Coordinator
ConfidentialAgoura Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2019 4:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Digital Marketing Coordinator jobs in Agoura Hills-CA
Search all Digital Marketing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator? Overview:
We are an artist management company that oversees four record labels and a publishing entity, with a roster of 30+ artists with multiple Grammy nominations and platinum-selling records. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to strategize and coordinate album releases and campaigns by creating timelines, managing marketing plans, preparing social assets, maintaining webstores, and overseeing social media for the management and label rosters.
• Create impactful, timely, engaging and consumer-facing posts.
• Create and handle holistic schedules and timelines for management and label rosters.
• Build social/digital plans that ladder up to overall marketing campaign.
• Partner with advertising companies to execute successful marketing campaigns
• Assist in optimizing editorial and video content for social distribution.
• Create a variety of music playlists and samplers.
• Maintain knowledge of social media trends and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1+ years in a social media or marketing role.
• Interest in marketing, music, social media management and product scheduling.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, all social media platforms, and MailChimp.
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to track and follow through on multiple concurrent projects to completion.
• Experience from digital agency, music, entertainment or related industry.
• Experience producing and creating content for various platforms (both static and motion); branded content experience a plus.
• Copywriting as well as skilled background and understanding of brand tone of voice.
• Experience with generating social media reports and data analysis. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.