ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A leading production company in reality television is looking for a Development Producer who is wildly creative and has a passion for unscripted storytelling. This opportunity is ideal for someone with previous experience with casting and working in the field, who is now looking to contribute as full time staff in development. In addition to ideation of projects, this position will support development executives and requires an individual who is organized, can work efficiently remotely or with a team and has the ability to adjust with ever-changing priorities.
- Researching and generating ideas for shows; brainstorming and collaborating with the development team.
- Creating and updating outlines, one sheets and pitch decks.
- Participating in pitches, ideation, company brainstorms, and overall organization of the department.
- Tracking and updating development grid and database of contacts.
- Staying abreast of network and distributor mandates and needs, as well as topical information, news and trends in the industry.
- Participating wherever needed for show development.
- At least 1 year producing experience.
- Casting experience is ideal but not required.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Avid and/or Premiere, Keynote and/or Powerpoint and Photoshop or other graphics software.
- Willing to travel for shoots and work in the field when needed.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Experience handling confidential information.
**This position is primarily remote. Interviews will be conducted via phone and zoom.** Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online